Bath Chamber of Commerce is the largest business membership and campaign organisation for the historic City of Bath. We connect the leading local businesses that make this World Heritage city one of the UK’s most visited by tourists and professionals alike.
Benefiting from being a part of Business West – the largest organisation of its kind in the UK – we provide a network of local businesses with the level of support, services and representation, usually only accessible to large corporations. Lead by Ian Bell, who is also Chairman of Bath Tourism Plus, our membership includes a diversity of business organisations at a variety of different stages in their growth.
Bath Chamber members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Raise your profile online, in the press and among your peers
- Opportunities to find new business and advance your sales pipeline
- Network with experienced and influential business leaders in the local area and beyond
- Have your views represented at a local and national level to decision makers who listen
- Gain preferential access to training, advice and support services to help your business grow
Plus, as part of Business West, Bath Chamber provides a local access point to government funding, business services and support, as well as other business opportunities available via your fellow members.
Check out the members' area to view the members' directory, latest tenders and business opportunities, events and news from the local business community.
Join the Chamber
Connect, share & grow - raise your business profile locally & nationally through the largest membership organisation in the South West.